To keep you updated about the situation, our school intends on remaining OPEN as usual until we receive recommendation from officials for any temporary closures. And we are pleased to inform you that as of today, no known Members of our school have contracted COVID-19 (coronavirus) or have even been in contact with it. And we will continue to monitor the situation every day and let you know immediately if that changes
Although there is no cause for concern right now, we want to remind everyone of the following:
- If you are ill with any sort of Cold, Flu, Fever, Allergies, Sniffles, Cough, Runny Nose, Sore throat, etc, or even if someone in your family is ill, PLEASE keep your ENTIRE family home. Do not have any member of the family present at the school during recovery; even if the child is not directly sick themselves.
- Please ensure that all your family members are 100% symptom free for 1-2 Weeks AT LEAST, before you send your member back to the school.
- Only healthy members may participate at the school. Any student may be sent home at Coach’s discretion. We will strongly be enforcing this in March & April.
- Limit spectators for now. Drop-off if you can. However, we understand that this is not always possible. But whenever possible, we encourage limiting people in the viewing area just for the time being.
- Wash your hands often with soap for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, & mouth
- Clean & disinfect work space & living space frequently
Rest assured, we deep-clean & sanitize our space every night. On certain nights of the week, we may even ask all members to join in and assist in spot cleaning after class, in a group cleaning effort. This will not only help disinfect the person(s) cleaning, but help keep viruses and germs from entering the facility. Together we can keep your gym immune and sickness-free, and everyone can keep training.