With our method of instruction, we believe 1 private lesson can equate to an entire Week of classes. Some of our students will attest that this is the single quickest way to improve rapidly.
We have students who only take 1 private per week, with no other training or classes due to their travel-distance from the school, and over the course of 1 year, they are able to progress tremendously. Consistent weekly privates become key if distance or time are an issue for you.
People who are seeking even more practice time can request a private lesson. Attending a private lesson can double or triple your rate of learning. Private lessons are 30 minutes long and allow for one-on-one time with specialized coaching. Before the private lesson, the coach can discuss future goals with the athlete and come up with specific drills and skills for the athlete to work on for the duration of the private lesson.
- Private Lesson (based on first-come availability):
- $60 for 30 minutes (w/ Head Coach)
- $35 for 30 minutes (w/ Assistant Coach)
- Available for Children (6 yrs+), Teens, and ADULTS
- Available for:
- Olympic Trampoline
- Ballroom Dance (Social/Recreational, or Competitive)
- Aerial Arts (Silks, Fabrics, Trapeze, etc)