What are the school rules?
- During class, students must pay attention to the instructor at all times.
- No swear words, profanity or negativity allowed. This is a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Gymnasts are expected to be respectful, polite and show good manners at all times, inside and outside of the gym.
- Children must remain inside the gym until their parents arrive. Parents: please be on time for the start and end of your class.
- Advise the instructor if you are ill or have any symptoms of illness.
- Report any injury, unusual pain or discomfort felt during participation to your coach or instructor immediately.
- Member fees are due at the beginning of each month. Please keep your dues up-to-date.
- You may only belong to one club.
- You must receive written permission from USA Trampoline in order to visit another trampoline related club, team, school and/or organization, or to participate in a trampoline related event. Members or students may not train, practice, compete or perform on trampolines elsewhere without prior written approval from USA Trampoline Academy.
What are some reasons members can be removed from USA Trampoline Academy indefinitely?
USA Trampoline Academy reserves the right to accept, refuse, or revoke memberships and participation without cause. USA Trampoline Academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate membership & access for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. USA Trampoline Academy is not required to release the specific details as to why a membership has been closed or revoked. If USA Trampoline terminates your membership, we have no obligation to notify you of the reason, if any, for such termination. However, reasons why we may remove a member include, but are not limited to:
- Use of swear words, profanity and/or negativity
- Violent or aggressive behavior
- Abusive, disrespectful or threatening behavior
- The member, or the member’s parent, has misrepresented himself or herself and/or has provided false information to USA Trampoline Academy
- The individual does not meet membership/eligibility criteria (eg. is underage without parental consent)
- Participation in trampoline activities at/with another trampoline related club, team, school and/or organization without the written permission from USA Trampoline Academy.
This list is not comprehensive, and does not identify all reasons why an account may have been terminated. As stated above, USA Trampoline Academy may remove a member for any reason or no reason. Any decision by USA Trampoline Academy to terminate a membership does not constitute, and should not be interpreted or used as, information bearing on the member’s character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living.
USA Trampoline Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, financial status, political affiliation, education, military obligations, and marital status.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com